Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is important! You might have some questions in mind about the services we offer or the type of care we provide. Some of our commonly asked questions are below. If you have one that is not on the list, give us a call! We are always happy to help.
- Will teeth whitening damage my teeth?
- Do dental implants hurt?
- I have heard gum disease treatment is very unpleasant. How bad is it?
- I am concerned about the radiation from dental x-rays. Are they safe?
- I brush my teeth twice a day, but I still get cavities. What else can I do?
- My spouse has been told they have sleep apnea but hates the idea of wearing a CPAP at night. What can a dentist do to help?
- How should I manage pain after oral surgery?
- Are You Accepting New Patients?
- What's left of my tooth after a root canal?
- What can I expect during my dental exam?
- I’ve heard awful stories about a dentist putting their knee of someone’s chest to pull a tooth. What should I expect if I’m going to have a tooth removed?
- I have had a problem with dentures slipping in the past. Have dentures improved in recent years?
- Why do so many people choose cosmetic dentistry?